Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

:) Thank you for welcoming me here

Now... I will see how the attachment thing works here - I will post some camgrabs from dec 13, 2009.

Enjoy :)

Hmmmm.... this is not going to work  :-[

That is a very very slow and tiredsome uploader - I have extremely many pics (several thousands) and there is no way I am going to upload them using the uploader/attachments tool. Is there better tools or/and are we allowed to use zipped uploading services or maybe even dropbox??

Let me know what u guys use. Thanx  8)

post-41616-145739617112_thumb.jpg

post-41616-145739617115_thumb.jpg

Now... I will see how the attachment thing works here - I will post some camgrabs from dec 13, 2009.

That is a very very slow and tiredsome uploader - I have extremely many pics (several thousands) and there is no way I am going to upload them using the uploader/attachments tool. Is there better tools or/and are we allowed to use zipped uploading services or maybe even dropbox??

You can use online storage sites here.  In fact, the forum owner has his own.  dirtybin.com  He even has a neat feature for that site on this forum.  Just upload...it gives you the link...include it in your post.  Easy as pie.

And thanks for those pics.  I've never seen them before.  I'm looking forward to your other pics.

Guest trixi

Have fun! 8)

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByXZukgQtuveSzJla0lQQWdGaGc/edit?pli=1

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByXZukgQtuveSXNnT3RLMy1MS1U/edit?pli=1

oop's i meant password for these two.

I did see the other video and thank you for that one :-)

Sorry, i don´t know whats happen! This videos was open to see when i posted them!

Seems Renzo visit our board and has closed the videos...

Have fun! 8)

Sorry, i don´t know whats happen! This videos was open to see when i posted them!

;) But you hopefully did manage to save those files??

The direct link to video still works and if I change 1 with 17 I get that famous renzo movie... lmao

Have fun! 8)

I requested permission to see the video and this is the reply I got back from Renzo:

Hello.

Ann wrote to me that the links of videos made ​​available to some people, have been put on the net.

Ann wrote me the link where you can find.

http://camcaps.net/ww-com/thread-for-anna-also-know-as-akathome/msg63333/ # msg63333

I went to see.

Ann wrote me the truth.

So I closed it.

I'll try to find another way.

So...it is confirmed that Ann reads this forum, that she communicates with Renzo and, maybe, he'll find another way to make the vids available.

Guest trixi

Have fun! 8)

;) But you hopefully did manage to save those files??

The direct link to video still works and if I change 1 with 17 I get that famous renzo movie... lmao

yup ! Saved it but need a link for an upload!

PS: From looking at Ann´s video I was ready to jerk of, than I tried this video 17 in hope it is an other video of Ann...  I SWEAR, I did NEVER got a hanger such quickly as after seeing this video!  My libidio is still damaged from looking at it :P  If my wife want´s sex in the next days, I think I have to glue a ruler under my dick :-\  LOL ;D

You can use online storage sites here.  In fact, the forum owner has his own.  dirtybin.com  He even has a neat feature for that site on this forum.  Just upload...it gives you the link...include it in your post.  Easy as pie.

And thanks for those pics.  I've never seen them before.  I'm looking forward to your other pics.

Thanks for the tips about dirtybin.com - however either I am doing something wrong or I need to pay for elite acccess which I do not want. I hit a server restriction after only uploading very few pics. :(

But if there are no restrictions on what kind of filesharing is allowed, I figure something out :)

8) This could be a solution !

I have zipped the pics (616 pics in file) and uploaded the zip file here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!R1QVUbra!ALkU07VzXWNRbCWMX0CYidrH_ehnDz2kqMGyIcpwuYE

Its a free account, so I do not know if you hit bandwith restrictions - let me know if it does not work for you guys.

A few more previews from the set that contains mostly nn pics - this is stricktly a file that is interesting for collectors.

post-41616-145739617225_thumb.jpg

post-41616-145739617227_thumb.jpg

That mega site worked great.  Fast and easy.  Good find, there.

Loved the pics.  They appear to be a series of vid caps.  Do you have a recorded video?  Or are those pics of Ann's cam?  Videos would be awesome...but the pics are great, too.

Thank you, nebbish, and I'm looking forward to more.  This is a side of Ann that I've never seen before.

That mega site worked great.  Fast and easy.  Good find, there.

Loved the pics.  They appear to be a series of vid caps.  Do you have a recorded video?  Or are those pics of Ann's cam?  Videos would be awesome...but the pics are great, too.

Thank you, nebbish, and I'm looking forward to more.  This is a side of Ann that I've never seen before.

:) I am happy to hear you liked it and that it worked for you. No - those are pics of Ann's cam - phatwarez made a program that was outstanding back in 06-07 (its probably newer, that was when I got my hands on it) where u could set it on automating capture pics from camarades com - however, sadly the software arent working any more and he is not updating it. Back then all pics were saved on the server and could be found just simply fuskering for them. You can still fusker today, but very limited and lots of old archived stuff is removed from that server.

I have a few videos I captured myself a cpl of years ago - some masturbation vids with the blue dildo and one where she uses 2 cams - one showing a close up of her very wet pussy - actually its dripping wet. I need to find those vids in my archives - (those are a mess and it can take a while) and they probably need some editing as well.

Be patient - it might take a while, but I will eventually get there ;)

8)