P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

9 minutes ago, shawner said:

Yes, but what about are entertainment.

Some will disagree, but on the one hand, although they have to entertain us, they don't have to have boozy shows all the time. This is real life supposedly, and they just got something different to get themselves entertained, living in another country, and especially, under this situation of pandemic

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Maybe. The've been drinking quite a lot in the last weeks. And about the puzzle, they may have wanted something different to get entertained 😉

I agree..... they are fun and they are smart.... otherwise it would be a total train wreck and no one wishes them any problems...… I like that they are into games and other activities that bring them together.... cheers costa

• Like 2

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

It's not 100% true, she's been doing it

Lol yes I realize that but what I meant to say is that she's just over it and not feeling it like that. She'd much rather sit down, drink her beer and stare at her phone.

18 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Lol yes I realize that but what I meant to say is that she's just over it and not feeling it like that. She'd much rather sit down, drink her beer and stare at her phone.

She's now around it with them. You may not know her, as all of us don't, and she may be smarter and more creative than we think. She can certainly do more than just being sit down staring at her phone, or doing a boozy show. And it's good that they get all together doing this kind of activities, beyond the shows IMHO

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Hope you're wrong but makes sense.

I'm not saying I'm totally against the shows, and I'm not, but they don't have to do shows all the time, and they've already had problems with the nighbours on week days

• Like 1