P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

19 C in Prague now, you don't need a coat 

If they were leaving why would they leave their coats behind.  That's why I said earlier I don't think they were going to far.   

Also I don't think there is any Travel at the present time in the conditions they are under.  

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If they were leaving why would they leave their coats behind.  That's why I said earlier I don't think they were going to far.   

Also I don't think there is any Travel at the present time in the conditions they are under.  

No one has said they are going to travel. But they left the apartment. Possible for a walk around town. It's not a ban there or here.
Only stay 2 meters away and no more than 5 in the group, you can go where you want.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

No one has said they are going to travel. But they left the apartment. Possible for a walk around town. It's not a ban there or here.
Only stay 2 meters away and no more than 5 in the group, you can go where you want.

They got more leeway there than here.  Over here in Canada they make you feel like you're a Leper.

well, lot's of bandwidth   must be available as there sure has been minimal ACTION these past few days... unless I missed something? but no pictures etc. to let me know otherwise....  Maybe sobering up before leaving if that rumour is still true?  

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

well, lot's of bandwidth   must be available as there sure has been minimal ACTION these past few days... unless I missed something? but no pictures etc. to let me know otherwise....  Maybe sobering up before leaving if that rumour is still true?  

I don't think they're leaving so soon by the situation they're under honestly, and with borders closed 

40 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Viola is going to bake something

I thought maybe she was going to make a dough impression of her pussy, bake it so Russ could eat her fresh warm pussy and not get in trouble 😏

• Haha 5