Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

Ignore my Icon status, as I have been on this site since the censorship of RLC started along time ago.  I finally went ahead and signed up just to say thank you wingtsun for your contributions.

Stay safe and healthy.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Well, that's pretty much because Leora's apartment went "Members Only", and users who record videos afraid they will get banned and lose their account (RLC staff monitor this site). most videos you see now are ripped from websites that rely on tons of ads to get paid so they can create new accounts all the time (i'm guessing that's how it goes).

It's just not worth it.

Why make this so complicated - recording videos, posting, getting banned? After RLC introduced RLC Replay and later included it in the subscription, we can watch everything that has happened in the last few days. Since then, I have not felt any need for videos - I do not find the tenants´ performances so unique and extraordinary that I would need to store them in my files.

• Like 2

I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut about all of this  but....

THERE  ARE  THOSE  OF  US  IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT  EITHER LITERALLY CANNOT AFFORD,  OR  WILL NOT  RISK  THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION  FOR A SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!

I thought this community  was about sharing  what we found  in case  someone missed it...    holy fuck was i wrong!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TMR1 said:

THERE  ARE  THOSE  OF  US  IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT  EITHER LITERALLY CANNOT AFFORD,  OR  WILL NOT  RISK  THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION  FOR A SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!

I thought this community  was about sharing  what we found  in case  someone missed it...    holy fuck was i wrong!!

You use very nice wording: "...this community was about sharing"..."will not risk their personal information..." For us subscribers that means "we freeriders want to see at no cost what you subscribers are financing". I do not understand why there are so many people who wish to enjoy RLC without paying - RLC exists only if there are enough of us who pay. No money, no honey.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Vor 51 Minuten sagte Calle:

Sie haben eine sehr schöne Meinung: "... in dieser Gemeinschaft ist es," ... "zu teilen, riskiert nicht ihre eigenen Daten ..." Für uns Abonnenten bedeutet dies "wir Freerider wollen kostenlos sehen, war Ihre Abonnenten gehört ". . Ich habe nicht gehört, warum es so viele Menschen gibt, die RLC gehört sich, ohne zu bezahlen - RLC bezieht sich nur, wenn es genug von uns gibt, stirbt. Kein Geld, kein Honig.

ich glaube hier geht es vielen, die Videos posten, darum sich selbst zu profilieren, sich selbst darzustellen id dem sie in kopierte gerippte Videos z.B. ihr eigenes Logo einfügen müssen.

Man sollte sich zwar bedanken und Danken, aber man sollte keinen Dank erwarten für das, was man hier einstellt

4 hours ago, TMR1 said:

The latter.