Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

okay, now this is interesting.

First thing's first. To the RLC staff (or actresses) monitoring this thread: Good job! I'm not sure yet how you managed to cross reference my account to the video,  but I have a few guesses and I guess I messed up somewhere. Either way, I'm impressed you spent the time and even buffed up your security a little bit.. it was a fun little project though.

P.S, now that I'm not a member anymore, take out your popcorn (or, you know...) for some Full HD fun.

I don't have much but It'll satisfy your crazy appetites for a bit.

Repost of the last vid to those who were afraid of using anonfile: 

and something new(ish): (Video Contents No Longer Available)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

She kwow what I mean if she read this... sHE DO THE FUCK AND SAMETHING (GESTUEL) LIKE LEORA. IT'S OUTRAGEOUS.... NO PERSONALITY POOR IRMA DIANE AND OTHERONE YOU NEVER LOOK LIKE THE SUBLIME LEORA YOU ARE FAKE GIRLS THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL

tu ne voudrais pas changé de disque s'il te plait car tu deviens plutôt une personne gênante 

Ici c'est le topic pour Leora et Malia, donc je ne vois pas pourquoi tu parle tout le temps des autres filles qui sont sur RLC, chaque personne est différente et personne n'est meilleure que l'autre 

Leora fait exactement comme les autres, elle fait le show pour les caméras, c'est aussi simple que cela  

On a comprit que Leora était ta préféré, c'est bien pour toi, mais pas la peine d'être insultant envers les autres filles, si tu ne les aimes pas, pas besoin d'aller les regarder non plus 

j'espère que le message est bien passé surtout que nous avons quand même certaines règles sur le forum et qu'il serait peut être temps de les lire 

Merci à toi 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Je pense très cher monsieur que vous devriez vous mêlez de ce qui vous regarde... En l'occurence, ce sujet-ci ne vous concerne guère alors prenez une grande respiration et pensé à autre chose...

Stop spamming the video forums with silly messages. Go post them in general chat where they belong. You're going to just end up getting yourself banned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/23/2020 at 1:26 PM, TheDude212 said:

okay, now this is interesting.

First thing's first. To the RLC staff (or actresses) monitoring this thread: Good job! I'm not sure yet how you managed to cross reference my account to the video,  but I have a few guesses and I guess I messed up somewhere. Either way, I'm impressed you spent the time and even buffed up your security a little bit.. it was a fun little project though.

P.S, now that I'm not a member anymore, take out your popcorn (or, you know...) for some Full HD fun.

I don't have much but It'll satisfy your crazy appetites for a bit.

Repost of the last vid to those who were afraid of using anonfile:

and something new(ish): (Video Contents No Longer Available)

Sorry to hear this TheDude212 thank you anyway ... welcome to the banned ones and I hope you did not subscribe to much in advance to the arses at RLC...

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO WINGTSUN....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Sorry to hear this TheDude212 thank you anyway ... welcome to the banned ones and I hope you did not subscribe to much in advance to the arses at RLC...

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO WINGTSUN....

Just a month, and I've used up about 3 weeks so who cares. Like I said, it was a small project I tested out, and I had fun doing it. Now you get some free spoils.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Merci TheDude212 pour les partages que vous nous avez fait vivre, ils étaient excellents.

Quand aux chacals de RLC  j'espere qu'un jour ils s'en mordront les doigts (pour être poli)

Si vous avez d'autres vidéos n'hésiter pas à les poster.

Encore MERCI