Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

1 hour ago, traduction911 said:

Je pense très cher monsieur que vous devriez vous mêlez de ce qui vous regarde... En l'occurence, ce sujet-ci ne vous concerne guère alors prenez une grande respiration et pensé à autre chose...

je pense que tu as oublié le fait que je suis modérateur du forum et que justement cela me regarde quand même 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Je pense que modérateur ne veut pas dire tenter de museler les gens... Hein ? Qu'en penses-tu ???

cela s'appel recadrer une personne pour être plus en lien avec les règles de ce forum, si je voulais vraiment te museler,, nous n'aurions pas ce genre de conversation 

par contre, je pense que tu surestime beaucoup trop Leora, elle est loin d'être parfaite et quand je la vois écarter les jambes avec Malia à ses côté en se mettant dans une position impossible pour pouvoir regarder son écran de tablette, ne me dit pas qu'elle ne fait pas la même chose que d'autres filles sur RLC 

Leora est présente depuis 7 ans sur RLC, elle connait tout les rouages de ce site pour être au top au bon moment, rien n'est vraiment innocent 

Après que tu n'aime pas les autres filles, c'est ton droit, mais cela n'empêche pas d'avoir quand même du respect pour elles 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

On 4/23/2020 at 1:26 PM, TheDude212 said:

ok, agora isso é interessante.

Primeiras coisas primeiro. Para a equipe (ou atrizes) do RLC que monitora este tópico: Bom trabalho! Ainda não tenho certeza de como você conseguiu fazer referência cruzada da minha conta ao vídeo, mas tenho alguns palpites e acho que errei em algum lugar. De qualquer forma, estou impressionado com o fato de você ter passado o tempo e até aumentado a sua segurança um pouco. Foi um projeto divertido.

PS, agora que não sou mais um membro, retire sua pipoca (ou, você sabe ...) para se divertir em Full HD.

Eu não tenho muito, mas vai satisfazer um pouco seu apetite louco.

Repost do último vídeo para aqueles que estavam com medo de usar o anonfile:  

e algo novo (ish):  (Video Contents No Longer Available)

Muito obrigado,ver Leora de vermelho e se masturbando como antes,muito bom.

3 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Just a month, and I've used up about 3 weeks so who cares. Like I said, it was a small project I tested out, and I had fun doing it. Now you get some free spoils.

Did you know that anytime you record from RLC there are hidden markers that are read by RLC when you record from there site? It identifies you by ip.

There's ways around it from what I'm told.

Also if you was a premium member here on cc there's a section you can post videos an no will touch them or ban you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Sorry to hear this TheDude212 thank you anyway ... welcome to the banned ones and I hope you did not subscribe to much in advance to the arses at RLC...

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO WINGTSUN....

7 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Just a month, and I've used up about 3 weeks so who cares. Like I said, it was a small project I tested out, and I had fun doing it. Now you get some free spoils.

sorry to hear this news....it is the reason why we respect and appreciate the contributors of pics and vids to this forum..... that's why I started a mini topic on this subject in the hope one day , somehow we can post more without fear of being banned.... I was banned and only because of changing I/net provider I got a new IP....of which I am protective of.... one day I will post an avalanche  of material...…. and I have always hoped for someone like yourself to be a nasty pirate and post hard to get material.....damn I need to subscribe to mab….but thanks for your posts that I may never see...lol   

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

Did you know that anytime you record from RLC there are hidden markers that are read by RLC when you record from there site? It identifies you by ip.

There's ways around it from what I'm told.

Also if you was a premium member here on cc there's a section you can post videos an no will touch them or ban you.

did you see any watermarks on my video like all the others? I didn't...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

that's why I started a mini topic on this subject in the hope one day , somehow we can post more without fear of being banned...

This isn't something I would discuss in a public forum where RLC staff roam around 😕