P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

Just now, costa049 said:

How do you know it's last night?

my guess is , Barcelona airport open to travellers out....the suitcase packing (???) this special party mood... I believe this is over ….those 3-4 hour phone call with Viola,, late night nerves no sleeping, Rus and Kylie frequent on phone lately...business plans ???/ 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

my guess is , Barcelona airport open to travellers out....the suitcase packing (???) this special party mood... I believe this is over ….those 3-4 hour phone call with Viola,, late night nerves no sleeping, Rus and Kylie frequent on phone lately...business plans ???/ 

Well, they are in Prague, not Barcelona... 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess Barcelona airport is open to travelers ... the suitcase that packs (???) this special party atmosphere ... I think this is over ... those 3-4 hour phone calls with Viola, sleepless night nerves, Rus and Kylie have been on the phone lately ... business plans ???

Barcelona airport is not open for normal travel.

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

But they aren't in Barcelona, they are in Czech Republic that has its borders closed. And they can just be doing a party/show

well I hope this video makes it to Hotscopes because I have to go out soon... (no mab, no membership for replay...… Please post like Fiends my Pirate mates ...Enjoy the last show.... 

• Like 1

Ok my bad....I forgot Praque (one of my favourite cities in the world )     Regardless I have had this feeling something is up.....  I hope they stay for my pleasure but everybody's got to go sometime

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ok my bad....I forgot Praque (one of my favourite cities in the world )     Regardless I have had this feeling something is up.....  I hope they stay for my pleasure but everybody's got to go sometime

Yep, they are in Prague my friend. And they've also done some crazy shows in the past, which leads me to say, with Czech Republic's borders closed, that this show doesn't necessarily mean anything. And the calls can also mean that they may stay. But let's see.

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yep, they are in Prague my friend. And they've also done some crazy shows in the past, which leads me to say, with Czech Republic's borders close, that this show doesn't necessarily mean anything. And the calls can also mean that they may stay. But let's see.

they have done plenty of exotic , theme shows for their exotica turn each other on...lot's of booze the usual fuel of this fun....I want to be Rus !!!!!!!  enjoy the show...