P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

32 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I too love to look at Kylie...loved her since she arrived on RLC.  Rus, I'm fine with...Viola too, but they only sit still to smoke and play cards.  Just frustrating.

For me, the thing with this place is that the addition of a third wheel makes it falls in-between the Couples houses and the Barca ones, and it doesn't succeed as well as them in either department (real vs show). I find that there are better options for "real life" stuff, albeit quite limited, or fake shows.

But I will say that this place offers more tension than any other which makes it entertaining to an extent. I still doubt that they truly like each other.

Kylie is hot in bed, but Rus can't last to save his life and the bedroom cams are a mess.

13 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

For me, the thing with this place is that the addition of a third wheel makes it falls in-between the Couples houses and the Barca ones, and it doesn't succeed as well as them in either department (real vs show). I find that there are better options for "real life" stuff, albeit quite limited, or fake shows.

But I will say that this place offers more tension than any other which makes it entertaining to an extent. I still doubt that they truly like each other.

Kylie is hot in bed, but Rus can't last to save his life and the bedroom cams are a mess.

That's all true, but I do believe, from what I see, that their friendship is true. Viola keeps showing love to Kylie and vice versa. And Rus, for example, has been messing with Viola (in a good way). And they have lots of fun moments between then. They play cards together and jenga with alcohol and music and laugh, and they also did the puzzle, Kylie and Viola watch stuff on each other's phones a lot too, etc. And yesterday, they were watching a movie on Rus' laptop and laughing

21 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That's all true, but I do believe, from what I see, that their friendship is true. Viola keeps showing love to Kylie and vice versa. And Rus, for example, has been messing with Viola (in a good way). And they have lots of fun moments between then. They play cards together and jenga with alcohol and music and laugh, and they also did the puzzle, Kylie and Viola watch stuff on each other's phones a lot too, etc. And yesterday, they were watching a movie on Rus' laptop and laughing

There are also many days in which they barely speak to each other and they often get annoyed at each other. I don't know, I just find their dynamic to lack authenticity.

You may be right though, you've watched them more than anyone else here.

23 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

There are also many days in which they barely speak to each other and they often get annoyed at each other. I don't know, I just find their dynamic to lack authenticity.

You may be right though, you've watched them more than anyone else here.

Yeah, what you say makes sense. But I say this because they, as all of us, have high and low moments and as someone once saiid they don't have to live in each others pockets for 24/7. And when they get together, I find it authentic