P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lots of weird "games" but I haven't seen this one before: 

They crush raw eggs in each other's heads

Complete nonsense and waste of food (especially in this period of crysis). They could have done something better. And they even got one of the pillows and the carpet dirty....

well I was gone a few hours and didn't miss too much?? If fucking was in bedroom I missed nothing then... eggs that's new ...a mild sado/masochism perhaps... whips nexy week !!!! can't wait for all pics …   And very happy to hear of a dildo for that horny Viola....expecting a new level of late night pussy pleasuring.....oh that will be HOT

This is why I say Kylie has some immaturity. Sometimes she acts like an adult and as Viola's mother, but then in this kinds of situations and when she drinks untill throwing up she is a complete immature kid. And they have no control and maturity over themselves to know when and where to stop. They can have fun without doing crap

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Sometimes Kylie acts like an adult and as Viola's mother, but then in this kinds of situations and when she drinks untill throwing up she is a complete immature kid. And they have no control and maturity over themselves to know when and where to stop. They can have fun without doing crap

seems like the excess booze is the only real trigger for these ? Shows ? or sexy uninhibited threesome parties..... they're  still young and getting shitfaced is not that bad for the uninhibitedness they all get into.... I still want to replace Rus... tag team these bitches  lol....omg   Kylie needs to learn limits or pacing herself for sure   (and Kylie is no mother figure (bossy, moody  all day long)  Viola is 100% more mature 

• Like 2

I will be one of those beggars for pics.... sorry this dildo action is what I have been fantasizing about with Viola ever since I saw Kylie toss one at her from the kitchen one time ?? never saw it again...… it is a required toy for Viola's late, late shows.... oh yeah baby

26 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

seems like the excess booze is the only real trigger for these ? Shows ? or sexy uninhibited threesome parties..... they're  still young and getting shitfaced is not that bad for the uninhibitedness they all get into.... I still want to replace Rus... tag team these bitches  lol....omg   Kylie needs to learn limits or pacing herself for sure   (and Kylie is no mother figure (bossy, moody  all day long)  Viola is 100% more mature 

Well, but that shouldn't be an excuse for doing crap and fucking up stuff. They have better, and still interesting ways of having fun without wasting food or destroying home material. And I'm not saying Kylie is any mother figure, but sometimes she acts like it, and other times like this she's just crazy and immature to the point of not measuring the consequences of her and their actions. What I'm pretty much just saying is that if she acts like a mother figure in certain situations, then in this ones, in which she knows they don't have much control because of being under the effect of alcohol, she should also have that maturity (well, they all should have actually)