Kylie & Rus, Viola - Pictures (2020)

10 minutes ago, outofme said:

I have a video of this..

If you want i can publish it, but i  would like to have the video of threesome 

Best regards

Tu crois être le seul a avoir cette vidéo ! tu nous emmerde avec ton threesome ! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nikita said:

Tu crois être le seul a avoir cette vidéo ! tu nous emmerde avec ton threesome ! 

Je ne le veux pas juste pour moi 😉 s'il  (treesome) est publié, tout le monde en profite 😉 

English: 

I don't want it just for me 😉 if it's (treesome) published, everyone benefits from it 😉 

9 hours ago, just man said:

They have left all Publishers as me with no option's only to go off posting & There are no more sites of a third party host are not ordering via of DMCA.all of them became followed DMCA LAW. become is a maximum of hosting is 48 hours or less before operations of delete...

Since the Keep4u.ru  site shutdown the other sites the content does not stay online for very long.

9 hours ago, just man said:

They have left all Publishers as me with no option's only to go off posting & There are no more sites of a third party host are not ordering via of DMCA.all of them became followed DMCA LAW. become is a maximum of hosting is 48 hours or less before operations of delete...

a little technical for me to understand ok ...but I go back to the idea of posting from our own screenshots (like this new Reallifefan?? site ) I no nothing of capturing videos or GIF's but screenshot grabs from my own computer should not get me in trouble ? ? and eliminates all these limited(3rd party as you say)  Servers, that last only a day or 2 ...useless if you are not active on this site daily …  this is a tough forum to operate and some very smart and talented people behind the scenes and the contributors.... I guess like all things once this pleasure is taken away the fight gets better, smarter and hopefully we (loosely we ) we come on top … best of luck people 

• Like 1