Chick Stream for this Apartment

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Alisa quit the ChickStream job. Haven’t seen her in a while. Anyone else? Probably a good idea. She did not seem cut out for it. To be successful at camming, one has to be able to block that part of their mind that says, “you shouldn’t be doing this, it’s degrading”. If you can do that, you have a chance. Ironic that she doesn’t seem to have any problem living on VTHV. It’s all in the mindset, I suppose. Once you sort that out, the rest is easy as $, $$, $$$! Curious to see what happens to her since she seems to be capable of change.   

Done a show on Friday and on now. Far too over the top and nothing but acting. Even the cat was like WTF. Was better to watch before she started all this shite. 

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:50 PM, Amy3 said:

Alisa is on the CS! Guess what the big talk is about? How hot she is, those juicy lips upstairs and downstairs, that sexy ass lingerie she wears, trying to get her naked, etc.....

NO! It’s WHAT IS THE FUCKING CATS NAME! Sometime I wonder about these guys. 

what the hell wtf GIF

Probably the same lame ass guys begging her to do stuff, but have fuck all tokens.