B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 hour ago, moreau said:

Bonnie est tout simplement malade et se met en retrait par mesure d 'hygiène .... pourquoi autant de commentaires et de suppositions inutiles  

I do not know if Bonnie is sick, I do not think, what I see is tension between them ...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Según las actualizaciones de RLC, Bonnie y Rama llegaron el 24 de febrero. Tal vez se dirigen a casa o a otro lugar. Quizás viven cerca de Barcelona.

He's just packed Bonnie and I don't think they live in Spain.

Il y a 2 heures, rosey 1 a dit :

Une chose est évidente, elle n'est pas malade, du moins pas physiquement. Elle était assez bien pour faire du shopping. 🙂

une femme même malade fait du shopping ...........une femme qui ne fait plus de shopping est une femme morte !!!!😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice orgasm by Alex here on session 3 tonight. Then she swallowed Lucian's load and even scraped some cum off her tit and put it in her mouth.. a sign of a woman who loves to swallow. Alex baby you're my kind of woman. We could have some serious fun together and I would even lick your pussy and asshole for a hell of a lot longer than your man does.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nice orgasm by Alex here on session 3 tonight. Then she swallowed Lucian's load and even scraped some cum off her tit and put it in her mouth.. a sign of a woman who loves to swallow. Alex baby you're my kind of woman. We could have some serious fun together and I would even lick your pussy and asshole for a hell of a lot longer than your man does.

A bit louder...don't think she heard you.😉

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just spotted Bonnie's lock screen picture and it is a beautiful picture of her face. What a beautiful woman and can't help but love that ass.

Of-course she does. No surprise there and I bet Rami has one of himself, as well. They both love the mirror.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yeah, it was great, and this time Lucian used his fingers alot more too. I think she liked that.

22 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

He's not a bad guy. It's just that he's not very passionate and on the other hand...she is.

Rama seems to be a great guy, I don't see why everyone dislikes him.