Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Luciano Linhares said:

concordo com isso mais ele sabe que tem oportunidade lá fora em algum lugar.

Val is going to have to make the move because this dude clearly has zero experience, that's probably why they chose him 😂

3 minutes ago, Luciano Linhares said:

reparem que os dois saíram às 02:37 horas, certamente pra fazer lá fora oque ela não pode fazer dentro do apartamento, e depois eles vam chegar para dormir ou fica nesse jogo de cartas só para passar o tempo 

yes they went outside to fuck,actually i have inside informatin that it will be a bukkake with random guys that hey meet on the street.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yes they went outside to fuck,actually i have inside informatin that it will be a bukkake with random guys that hey meet on the street.

Then release the information then

14 minutes ago, Luciano Linhares said:

é aquilo que eu tinha falado antes ele e ela tem oportunidade de fazer lá fora, no apartamento é só para chamar a atenção de todos para achar que vai acontecer alguma coisa 

and you know what is the crazy thing? they stream it on periscope,i would keep an eye for upocoming streamings on periscope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

and you know what is the crazy thing? they stream it on periscope,i would keep an eye for upocoming streamings on periscope.

Vine Ok GIF

You still dont release any proof clearly you are trolling 😂

1 minute ago, Luciano Linhares said:

Val is a VH participant and she shouldn't leave the apartment empty just to fuck outside.

She wont get paid so what's the point it makes zero sense 

I highly doubt anyone from this damn group who barely does anything on camera is doing anything like that off camera 😒

What would be the fucking point 🤦‍♂️