Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

I will say this folks...not only should the lines of print be payed attention to...but also there are times the lines should  be read in between as an old saying goes. 

The tenant known as Malia is hitched to someone else. Not only that, she has at least one child. Her body does not lie.

It is very likely the main thing she cares most about while being there, is how much money she can get.

It's why she went from seemingly being a quiet and more or less shy, bashful, and inhibited woman, to opening up some and seemingly being less shy or as inhibited after she was made aware of how any possible or potential extra money could be made while she is there. It is also certain who made her aware of what it may take to receive any of potential extra money. Everyone believes what they want. I know so.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

is that leora telling malia about her evening

No. Malia has been on FaceTime with family and (real) friends all night to keep herself entertained. When she arrived a few months ago Malia probably didn’t imagine eventually she would be sitting inside of a strange apartment 1000’s of miles away from home while her bff dumps her....and stuck with some half-naked  drunk guy with his hairy ass and balls passed out next to her on the sofa. Leora is quite a friend. With friends like that who needs enemies. 😒

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

You don't know anything here, stop talking, it wears out and it pisses everyone off! And also your smyileys, we don't give a damn. OK?

I don't know who Pulo is, but I do know that he / she doesn't hurt or berate anyone so he deserves a bit more respect

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I will say this folks...not only should the lines of print be payed attention to...but also there are times the lines should  be read in between as an old saying goes. 

The tenant known as Malia is hitched to someone else. Not only that, she has at least one child. Her body does not lie.

It is very likely the main thing she cares most about while being there, is how much money she can get.

It's why she went from seemingly being a quiet and more or less shy, bashful, and inhibited woman, to opening up some and seemingly being less shy or as inhibited after she was made aware of how any possible or potential extra money could be made while she is there. It is also certain who made her aware of what it may take to receive any of potential extra money.       

show me the money GIF

6 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

I think Paul is the big winner here,at least he got the dog

Lol. He may have not had enough time to take care of any dog as much as he was concerned about emerald mining thinking he may find one in his head.

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Fans of Leora---??? What fans???  You all are savages, savages, I say.  🤣

Your more a Kolbasa sausage happyone!!! 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

There was two reasons for what occurred at that apartment tonight, both instigated by the both of them but more so by one in particular than the other and that's the one everyone knows as Leora.

The first of which is very nearly certain that she convinced the one known as Malia that it would attract a substantial audience of cam observers to invite and bring that guy to the apartment to generate curiosities as to what he was doing there and as to what may occur with him being there. Substantial audiences of cam observers relates to that much more extra money for them.

It has been mentioned on many occasions here that she is quite an intelligent woman and I as well have mentioned it myself on a number of occasions over the years. Included in that intelligence of hers is a devious, shrewd, and cunning nature.

The second is just what was mentioned here earlier. It was that she undoubtedly noticed quite a few negative comments that had been made here concerning how a number of observers to that apartment thought it was seriously rude, inconsiderate, and not nice at all of her to be doing someone who is supposed to be her best friend the ways she had been by not only ignoring her lots of times there to pay more attention to her phone, but also the way she had been leaving her there by herself as much as she had started doing. 

Nicholas, I do concur...Leora recently has shown us her true devious, shrewd and ‘cunting’ nature. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

I think Paul is the big winner here,at least he got the dog

Eva and the blue pillow 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh dear, that poor girl has a headache today

I think Malia may have quite the hangover tomorrow!