Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

57 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia looks like she wants to have a good time with someone. But unfortunately there is another person there spoiling it.

And this guy looks bored already.

Well, as the saying goes ‘2 is company but 3 is a crowd’. Somebody is the 3rd wheel here and I believe that is Malia. I can tell from the body language Leora’s male friend would prefer to just be alone with just Leora. Malia is trying her best to not feel left out based on her behavior of sitting so close to Leora. I certainly hope Leora doesn’t brush her best friend off for a guy she just. It would be great if the two girls showed off their new clothes and did a lingerie show for him. 😉

1 hour ago, DontAsk said:

Remembering something said in here earlier, these two are friends, so we shall see if anything develops further

They are certainly not acting like ‘just friends’. You can tell from both his and Leora’s body language of being so physically close to one another. If he knows Paul is out of the picture he knows Leora is fair game and is making his move.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well he has just rested his head on her shoulder and she pulled her face and pushed him away. Not once but twice.