#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, sure, Trump had nothing to do with it. 😒

The wrong behaviour of some does not mean that the rights of all protestors are invalidated. The police must protect the rights of peaceful demonstrators. 

President Trump had nothing to to do with violence and rioting in these democratically controlled cites. Again no research just your opinion as usual. !!!!

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

President Trump had nothing to to do with violence and rioting in these democratically controlled cites. Again no research just your opinion as usual. !!!!

if there is no trump. where is governor? where is mayor?where is district governor? where is sheriff? why do not they do their job who is in the charge?what does it mean to deliver the state to 500 armed marauders antifa members?

27 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

if there is no trump. where is governor? where is mayor?where is district governor? where is sheriff? why do not they do their job who is in the charge?what does it mean to deliver the state to 500 armed marauders antifa members?

That is the million dollar question ? why do they do what they were elected to do ? President Trump has said in numerous press conference so you need the National Guard ? do you need the the military's to restore order ? These leftist democratic governors and and mayo's cave to pressure and weakness. Just look at Seattle for a prime example. The mayor invited the rioters into the cities chambers. Fricken weak as weak can be !!!! Seven blocks controlled by Antifa and the rioters. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York"

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

When you saw George Floyd die. What do you want to do?

I wanted Derek Chauvin arrested for murder. Which is exactly what happened.   When you saw the video of the retired Black police officer in St.Louis lying on the sidewalk dying after being shot by looters what did you want to do?

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is the million dollar question ? why do they do what they were elected to do ? President Trump has said in numerous press conference so you need the National Guard ? do you need the the military's to restore order ? These leftist democratic governors and and mayor's cave to pressure and weakness. Just look at Seattle for a prime example. The mayor invited the rioters into the cities chambers. Fricken weak as weak can be !!!! Seven blocks controlled by Antifa and the rioters. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York"

we are talking about usa not a banana republic. the patriotic americans will not fall into this trap. 

There's now another country for tourists to visit this summer.  It's called the country of "Chaz" and is located in the center of Seattle, Wa. Its a perfect refuge for leftists and criminals since it is a police free zone. Before visiting the place, I recommend having your life insurance paid current. LMAO

• Haha 1

Guest hacıvat
3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wanted Derek Chauvin arrested for murder. Which is exactly what happened.   When you saw the video of the retired Black police officer in St.Louis lying on the sidewalk dying after being snot by looters what did you want to do?

trust me it is not a good antithesis '' black people kill more black people than police'' for the thesis '' white police kills black citizen''

it is not a good antithesis ''

When you saw the video of the retired Black police officer in St.Louis lying on the sidewalk dying after being snot by looters what did you want to do?

for the thesis ''When you saw George Floyd die. What do you want to do?''

7 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

we are talking about usa not a banana republic. the patriotic americans will not fall into this trap. 

Who cares about your BNANANNA REPUBIC, we are talking about the rule of law that civilized Nation understand.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

The Democrats have not fallen into this trap, they have promoted this behavior. This is their vision for the future of America.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

trust me it is not a good antithesis '' black people kill more black people than police'' for the thesis '' white police kills black citizen''

it is not a good antithesis ''

When you saw the video of the retired Black police officer in St.Louis lying on the sidewalk dying after being snot by looters what did you want to do?

for the thesis ''When you saw George Floyd die. What do you want to do?''

You conveniently left out the first sentence in my comment. Typical behavior of a intellectually dishonest liberal progressive.

Guest hacıvat
14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Who cares about your BNANANNA REPUBIC, we are talking about the rule of law that civilized Nation understand.

one of sentence ı did not understand and my google translator could not translate. sorry ı have nothing to do.