#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Banana republic means 3rd world country 

we are talking about usa not a banana republic. the patriotic americans will not fall into this trap.  that was my sentence.

and his answer was Who cares about your BNANANNA REPUBIC, we are talking about the rule of law that civilized Nation understand.

Guest hacıvat
8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ooops, another Google excuse.:tongue:

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ooops, another Google excuse.:tongue:

no excuse. I am behind what I said. we are talking about usa b ig and democratic country. we are not talking about a banana republic. the things happen at ths movie escape from new york only happen at banana republics.by the way it was good movie and kurt russel was good. another google excuse show me my1st google excuse.

3 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

no excuse. I am behind what I said. we are talking about usa b ig and democratic country. we are not talking about a banana republic. the things happen at ths movie escape from new york only happen at banana republics.by the way it was good movie and kurt russel was good. another google excuse show me my1st google excuse.

I was referring to another CC member who used the Google excuse numerous times.

9 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

So why don't the liberal progressive Democrat mayor and governor not do anything? If Trump uses the military to take back the streets the Democrats and the news media will declare him a dictator and want to restart impeachment proceedings.

2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

we are talking about usa not a banana republic. the patriotic americans will not fall into this trap.  that was my sentence.

and his answer was Who cares about your BNANANNA REPUBIC, we are talking about the rule of law that civilized Nation understand.

So correct me if I am mistaken.  You are thinking that the Americans who love this Country and who are in the USA which is not a 3rd world country, will not allow the anarchists to prevail.

If that is what you are saying, just as I believe Thestarider was trying to say, Is that most of us Americans believe in the rule of law, not how a 3rd world (Banana Republic) would react and solve the crisis.

In other words it is not up to the American people, the patriotic Americans to take charge by vigilante justice, but follow the rule of law which is the responsibility of the who govern--in this case the mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan.  If she cannot 

take care of the problem, which requires that she mobile a police force, the legal enforcers of the laws, then it will fall to the governor of Seattle, Jay Inslee to solve the situation, and he can call in the National Guard to restore order.

However, both are Democrats and seem either incompetent, complacent, or sympathetic to the situation.  One thing certain, if they cannot handle the situation, take back their city from the thugs, our Patriotic American rule of law President Trump will. 

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Banana republic means 3rd world country 

No it does not.  Banana republic means a country dependent on a single product, like bananas.  3rd world country originally meant a country not allied with NATO (1st world) or Warsaw Pact (2nd world).  Now it has a meaning of a developing county.

Guest hacıvat
2 minutes ago, happyone said:

So correct me if I am mistaken.  You are thinking that the Americans who love this Country and who are in the USA which is not a 3rd world country, will not allow the anarchists to prevail.

If that is what you are saying, just as I believe Thestarider was trying to say, Is that most of us Americans believe in the rule of law, not how a 3rd world (Banana Republic) would react and solve the crisis.

In other words it is not up to the American people, the patriotic Americans to take charge by vigilante justice, but follow the rule of law which is the responsibility of the who govern--in this case the mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan.  If she cannot 

take care of the problem, which requires that she mobile a police force, the legal enforcers of the laws, then it will fall to the governor of Seattle, Jay Inslee to solve the situation, and he can call in the National Guard to restore order.

However, both are Democrats and seem either incompetent, complacent, or sympathetic to the situation.  One thing certain, if they cannot handle the situation, take back their city from the thugs, our Patriotic American rule of law President Trump will. 

yes that s exactly what ı mean. if you read my previous posts ı called to duty mayors,governors,sheriffs who are in charge. ı did not call civil citizens  to stop this. banana rebuplic was for the things happenin at the movie escape from ny.

Guest hacıvat
23 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

No it does not.  Banana republic means a country dependent on a single product, like bananas.  3rd world country originally meant a country not allied with NATO (1st world) or Warsaw Pact (2nd world).  Now it has a meaning of a developing county.

a country ruled by a dictator, with military coups, without human rights and democracy. ı used for this meaning.

am ı only the one who watched this movie, for the god s s(n)ake?

18 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

yes that s exactly what ı mean. if you read my previous posts ı called to duty mayors,governors,sheriffs who are in charge. ı did not call civil citizens  to stop this. banana rebuplic was for the things happenin at the movie escape from ny.

16 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

a country ruled by a dictator, with military coups, without human rights and democracy. ı used for this meaning.(Of banana republic)

It sounds from your recent posts that you are pulling for the US leaders who should be responsible to take our Country back from the anarchy, rioting, looting and criminal activity.  President Trump, not being a dictator as many have

referred to him as being, will continue to insist that the rule of law be followed and that order will be restored to this great Country. 

If that is the case, Thank You. 

Guest hacıvat

at my recent posts and at my 1st post beginning of this topic. ı never called trump as a dictator. ı  respect to the free will of us people. he is an elected president. ı have never supported violence,pillage,antifa or domestic terrorists.

Guest hacıvat

It was my problem that a public official who paid his salary from the taxes paid by the citizens and whose duty was to protect the citizens who killed a citizen because of his colour.

it was my problem that white people stayed silent to this tragedy.

it was my problem that people  made racist discourses for a such bad situation.

It was my problem that the Americans remained silent to the cries of relief from the afro Americans.

For me, human life, human property, human honor, human family are sacred. It should not be touched.

I condemn the people ,ideologies, races, nationalities, whoever is killing innosent  people , whoever is looting, whoever is violating human honor,whoever is raping.