B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

At this point asking for a new girl is like asking for a winning lottery ticket. I'd be happy with a girl that isn't going to be another Milena or Irma or Kim or Olya or Monica or any of the other countless waste of time do nothing lumps that have come here, but even asking for that would also be like asking for a winning lottery ticket.

Same here i don't want another Milena, Irma or Olya but at the same time i also don't want another Ginger who does fake shows and always have something inserted inside her, i want a middle path between those two categories of girls 🤣

How difficult it would be to find someone new in Barcelona who fits this criteria, pretty certain many girls will be willing to join the project, i might be wrong but still 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I bet my one good nut it's either Aria or one of the Barcelona residents.....At this point, I would rather every girl on vacation just pack up and leave.

Aria ain't that bad, well i would say "she is the best in this worst lot" lmao

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I bet my one good nut it's either Aria or one of the Barcelona residents.....At this point, I would rather every girl on vacation just pack up and leave.

all they need to do is close the GOV apartments/house until everything is back to normal.  I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing nothing but repeats!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

all they need to do is close the GOV apartments/house until everything is back to normal.  I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing nothing but repeats!

Just close all GOV apartments and open a grand apartment only for Curly where he can bring his coke induced girls and buddies every night 😆

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Same here i don't want another Milena, Irma or Olya but at the same time i also don't want another Ginger who does fake shows and always have something inserted inside her, i want a middle path between those two categories of girls 🤣

How difficult it would be to find someone new in Barcelona who fits this criteria, pretty certain many girls will be willing to join the project, i might be wrong but still 

I totally agree 100% except it needs to be a girl that has no involvement in the Ukrainian/Russian scene there.....a nice looking Spanish girl sound OK to you?

• Like 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Just close all GOV apartments and open a grand apartment only for Curly where he can bring her coke induced girls and buddies every night 😆

omg please noooooooooooooo i hate this king of guy and with the stupid smile of gina who say you can fuck and all the girls you want but  please cut you hair 

😝

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1