B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure Olya is done with RLC

I have a hard time getting a read on her as the microphones are shit in her room and she does most of her talking on her balcony.  She looked sick earlier this week when she was being more antisocial than usual.

I'll tell you want though, if she is tired of getting paid to spend 80% of her awake hours smoking on her balcony and 10 minutes a week doing a masturbating show then she better win a lotto or find a rich husband.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I have a hard time getting a read on her as the microphones are shit in her room and she does most of her talking on her balcony.  She looked sick earlier this week when she was being more antisocial than usual.

I'll tell you want though, if she is tired of getting paid to spend 80% of her awake hours smoking on her balcony and 10 minutes a week doing a masturbating show then she better win a lotto or find a rich husband.

Pretty sure she is more into chicks...just NOT these one's. :dodgy:

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure she is more into chicks...just NOT these one's. :dodgy:

Believe me when I say, I appreciate all of these young women and what they do, but at present they look as bored as the viewers must be. The music I like, however.😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

from the way you're freaking out, I think what I said is right, for me, it's okay if you love cock, everyone has their own tastes.

Yes, I love to see couples sex. Men don't disgust me. I'm not in denial of anything. It is you who see it as a problem, and can't seem to accept that others have different tastes that yourself!

• Like 2