Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

22 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Nice also to see people who's lives are obviously perfect and trouble free, calling others they don't even know 'pathetic and weirdos'. Such lovely sentiments eh. Sometimes i wonder what it's like not to have emotions or a conscience.

I think maybe time to throw in the towel.

( Nice also to see people who's lives are obviously perfect and trouble free)

well I would like that too but unfortunately ....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

( Nice also to see people who's lives are obviously perfect and trouble free)

well I would like that too but unfortunately ....

Yes but that's life isn't it. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

leora 

19:00     00:00 

😆 Oh come on Pulo! You may as well say between now and when she comes home!! 😆

While there may be festival events in Prague as of recently and now, there is also still the complications of personal safegaurds and social distancing measures that really should be considered and adhered to by anyone who chooses to be around or near any public events. I certainly hope that either of the two friends there are still being vigilant and careful as far as anything related to such while venturing out for other endeavors and ways of trying to enjoy their lives.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

While there may be festival events in Prague as of recently and now, there is also still the complications of personal safegaurds and social distancing measures that really should be considered and adhered to by anyone who chooses to be around or near any public events. I certainly hope that either of the two friends there are still being vigilant and careful as far as anything related to such.

I see Leora is still wearing her face mask going out, so that is still in place. And there must be patrols around such events to help distancing.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

While there may be festival events in Prague as of recently and now, there is also still the complications of personal safegaurds and social distancing measures that really should be considered and adhered to by anyone who chooses to be around or near any public events. I certainly hope that either of the two friends there are still being vigilant and careful as far as anything related to such.

one is not enough, if Leora is not careful Malia is of course also at risk assuming she is there of course, but I assume Leora is too smart for that

• Like 1