Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

5 hours ago, scutus said:

It matters not who posted it. 1st, 2nd. 3rd. etc. What matters is,

that it is of Leora at the onset of her being in the RLC project !

There are those who will gladly add that to their collection . 

If you have a personal beef with Pepe. Take it up with Pepe !!

Always nice to reflect on what was, compared with what is now.

The girl has done good!

Compare her body then to how it is now, personally I prefer circa 2020, and along with the body improvements the accommodation has gone from basic hovel in Siberia to classy apartment in one of the liveliest cities of the world.

Well done girl!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, chris hillman said:

Leora is leora and fuck the rest that is why im here

Maybe buddy !  but maybe you would love all the stuff I have in the old Ap even 5-6 years age.

But if you prefer Leora today it's not so important to watch these poor old vids. Sorry but she was too different for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Yalche said:

Maybe buddy !  but maybe you would love all the stuff I have in the old Ap even 5-6 years age.

But if you prefer Leora today it's not so important to watch these poor old vids. Sorry but she was too different for you.

Its just i have loads from the old ap and not many new ones since i deleted them by mistake

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 12:37 AM, jimbo4 said:

Many thanks for your kindness👍

If I may I just like to say, that's the Leora I fell in love with, and no it wasn't because of her age, it was because of her and the family atmosphere is what I was most attracted to, and as she grew older there were more things I was able to discovered about her, but one thing that always amazed me with her, it didn't matter how much time she spent on her painting or exercising, or numerous activities she enjoy doing, but when it was time to switch her roles as a wife/partner, she was always there to make sure everything was cleaned, and the dinner was made before her man made it home, that's the real life of Leora that I miss

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1