Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Sie füllt ganz gut aus 😁

sie ist speckig und fettig aufgequollen.

Aber trotzdem noch eine geile heiße Frau, zu viel Speck am Po und Schenkel aber die vollen Brüste stehen

Habe gestern noch ein video von 2015 gesehen, Leora rank und schlank ein junges Mädchen, ein schöner Körper.

....doch sie treibt es heute heißer als früher, da war sie stiller.

Nur in manchen Situationen kann ich ihr fettes gequollenes Gesicht manchmal nich sehen wollen

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

sie ist speckig und fettig aufgequollen.

Aber trotzdem noch eine geile heiße Frau, zu viel Speck am Po und Schenkel aber die vollen Brüste stehen

Habe gestern noch ein video von 2015 gesehen, Leora rank und schlank ein junges Mädchen, ein schöner Körper.

....doch sie treibt es heute heißer als früher, da war sie stiller.

Nur in manchen Situationen kann ich ihr fettes gequollenes Gesicht manchmal nich sehen wollen

What a sad individual you are.😢 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Leora-Fan said:

it is specky and greasy.

But still a hot woman, too much bacon on the butt and thighs but the full breasts stand

I watched a video of 2015 yesterday, Leora rank and slim a young girl, a beautiful body.

.... but she is doing it hotter today than before, since she was quieter.

Only in some situations can I sometimes not want to see her fat bruised face

And this is from 'Leora-Fan'?

Are you sure about that? If you consider yourself a fan with that awful rhetoric, i'd hate to think what you'd say if you weren't....

I just found this screen recording i made from back before i was banned. I've edited the video for a close up zoom view.

Its a video in the old apartment.

Leora solo deep finegring on couch OLD AP

(Content No Longer Available)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 11

On 11/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, Special said:

I just found this screen recording i made from back before i was banned. I've edited the video for a close up zoom view.

Its a video in the old apartment.

Leora solo deep finegring on couch OLD AP

Thank you that is special she looks gorgeous 

On 11/14/2020 at 8:20 AM, pulo filipe said:

Old AP

Leora used to give the best blowjobs on RLC (and anywhere), a dream to watch. This video is one of the best, she swallows cum nicely as she has always done. Too bad we do not see her blowjobs any more as Paul is not present and she has not brought any guys to her Prague apartment. It is a pity that we cannot see her with Paul anymore - I do not need to see Paul as such but I would like to see Leora make him cum into her mouth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1