Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Bad news Nick even with a statement like that you still don't qualify as a liar, sorry

Well dag nabbit if that don't beat all I've ever heard ! And to think I was trying so hard ! Gee thanks New ! 🙂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seemed I may have noticed that Malia may have cracked a smile or two while seeming to be on her phone with someone.

Scrolling through her Instagram by the looks of it. Comments etc.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That was about as heartwarming as possible, if i'm honest.

The way that Skype call went, it was gentle and kind throughout. Yes, seeing Eva would have made her whole week, but all the rest of it - He was making her smile, she would just look at the screen and nod so happily. She spoke at length with such genuine affection. She even looked glowing at one point.

Say what you want about him, i know he does not have many fans, but it only matters to one person. Like it has for a decade.

And just from that one single Skype call tonight - There is still a great love there between them. And it looks that it's something that won't be given up just yet.

29 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Oh sorry apparently i must have been watching something else DURRRR... Hence the 😆

ME SO STOOOPID - Glad geniuses are inhabiting this forum. 

Koresh for breakfast please.

Did you think I said Leora slip ?

OK maybe its me Saturday night watching  free view of a kitchen in leora and malias apartment    I'm sorry I don't get it I've been a fan of leora for over 7 years but to watch and wait for something to happen I can't be bothered anymore might as well wait for hotscopes with everything I know  I'm tight but wife says if she capture be doing that again we are getting divorced please help 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Did you think I said Leora slip ?

No, i'm on about i write a genuine thing about that genuinely affectionate call she and Paul had, and the first reaction to it is a laugh!

I sometimes think i must see things different.....

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

No i'm on about i write a genuine thing about that genuinely affectionate call she and Paul had, and the first reaction is a laugh! I sometimes think i must see things different!

Well I was wondering. All I knew was I mentioned something about maybe noticing Malia crack somewhat of a smile or two and then I noticed you were talking about L & P. So wasn't sure if your intagram comment was about her or actually them.