Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

Of course only the two friends really know what may be the current condition of Malia. If it is more something emotionally rather than physically, imo perhaps it would not be any bad idea if her friend Leora were to simply say something similar to this to her friend

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that they have somewhat relaxed the constraints on people in different parts of the world, the fear of it coming back with a vengeance is strong.  People, especially the youth are tired of being cooped up and the numbers are going to increase again.  It's basically in our youth's hands, the majority of the older people understand the seriousness where as the youth just don't care and because of that many will get infected and spread it even more around.

and the people that are too selfish for whatever reasons to take precautions.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

that is the best possible explanation, sunburn can also make you sick

No, i know what happened. On Friday night she was using the hot wax strips on her skin around her mouth, but she kept using it too often. She was really pulling on them, like too hard, and soon after her skin started to turn red. So she has aggravated the skin, and gave herself, irritation. Hence putting all the cream on.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

No, i know that happened. On Friday night she was using the hot wax strips on her skin around her mouth, but she kept using it too often. She was really pulling on them, like too hard, and soon after her skin started to turn red. So she has aggravated the skin, and gave herself, irritation. Hence putting all the cream on.

o that is annoying, talking and laughing will also hurt

15 hours ago, raul399 said:

Hello and goodbye !!
I have pondered this decision a lot and the best thing I can do is leave this forum ...
I have walked on the razor's edge for a long time, and honestly, I think I have not been a good person with Leora, I have criticized her many times, others I have loved her madly ... and that is not good for me ... nor for her...
If I stop writing in the forum, it is because I love her so much ..

I wish Leora all the love in the world, she has made me feel many things, through a screen, that complicity that she transmits makes you feel part of her life, and I thank her for it, they have been wonderful years I hope that if I have hurt him, he will forgive me ... I have never wanted to hurt him, but I know I have.

Raúl, sorry for what I am going to say, but I already saw you say one thing, some time later you have a different opinion about the same thing. so I hope that this time, you will be like yourself , and come back again ...
You know why I say this ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

that is the best possible explanation, sunburn can also make you sick

True, and there are other known physical conditions that could and do as well with some people that cause them to occasionally have break outs such as fever blisters or cold sores and some even get ill from some of them. Just as some's immune systems responses are not as strong as other's.

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

No, i know that happened. On Friday night she was using the hot wax strips on her skin around her mouth, but she kept using it too often. She was really pulling on them, like too hard, and soon after her skin started to turn red. So she has aggravated the skin, and gave herself, irritation. Hence putting all the cream on.

I did not notice that occur slip. Ouch ! Certainly that would not have felt good by any means ! The skin of and around the lips is a pretty sensitive area. This one will be for our dear Malia and her lips :

• Like 1