Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems that Raul, has put on a different set of clothing !   😏  Hmmm??😁

Lol. Although I may not always agree with your thoughts and way of thinking scutus...that's quite hilarious and somewhat understandable how such a hypothetical could perhaps be reached. Lol 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Periscope it is for this voyeur FLY on the wall. Sorry my goddess and her incredible hot BFF.... I don't have the patience for this because it is leading nowhere, not even the smallest of a little tease for the friendzone dude...... poor bastard..

And it never will for the poor bastard. Farewell star 🌟

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Whao! Didn't see that one. The dumb buzzard found a new target. Let's watch and see if it has any better luck. Fingers crossed 🤞

Well now...earlier there was several reference's to vultures. I was gonna chime in and say there's not much difference between them and buzzards and how much they both seem to love skunks regardless of the smell, but perhaps you've figured that out for yourself my friend. 🙂

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And it never will for the poor bastard. Farewell star 🌟

Poor bastard pooh bear, no honey from the honey pot for you HAHAHAHAHAHA, not even a little scratch and sniff HAHAHAHAHA FRIEND ZONE SUCKS !!!!! and for us as well. periscope is just as bad as Leora and Malia tonight. Guess I will just go watch a movie. SAD Tonight ☹️

image.jpeg.63fe151ce6259cb7014d3e7584f5f495.jpeg

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, King Egbert said:

Where is Paul? Did Leora break up with him?

Are you from the Land of the Lost or something ? She's been relocated by herself to the current residence since nearly this time last year.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Poor bastard pooh bear, no honey from the honey pot for you HAHAHAHAHAHA, not even a little scratch and sniff HAHAHAHAHA FRIEND ZONE SUCKS !!!!!

image.jpeg.63fe151ce6259cb7014d3e7584f5f495.jpeg

Poor Pooh the honey is all dried up but it doesn't stop some of the other poor bastards from sticking there head in and licking the pot.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Egbert said:

Cant u simply answer yes or no instead of being ironical. Paul shows up once in a while...just answer simply are the dating or not.

I think the individual is Incapable.

No they're are not a couple.

4 minutes ago, King Egbert said:

Cant u simply answer yes or no instead of being ironical. Paul shows up once in a while...just answer simply are the dating or not.

He's been there once back shortly after the first of the year in nearly a years time now. There you go. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Poor Pooh the honey is all dried up but it doesn't stop some of the other poor bastards from sticking there head in and licking the pot.

Damned if it don't LMAO 🤣 I would love to see our goddess tease the shit out of this guy with slightly open door .... Now that would be worth all the time I have spent watching her Pepe. Hell and Malia for that matter, can you imagine the the look on his face. I just about fell out of chair !!!! He will dream about that night for years to come !!!! So would we !!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1