Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

friend you're involved in an argument every day , that shouldn't be fun for you either,  this forum can be a nice place to talk about the girls you like and where everyone can sit in their own group but at the moment there are only arguments, trolls and people burning residents to the ground because they try to live a normal life without excessive sex , this is not a nice place to be anymore 😥

I realize and understand your point. I wouldn't go that far because it's actually certainly not everyday Xarvaz. Regardless, it's not any fun to ever be involved in such. But I'm not gonna pussy foot around anyone and put up with getting insulted either without responding back, whether it's at the time it's done, or later if not noticed then.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hello. This is Slipper, the over emotional one.

So basically, this is the script of the last 24 hours.

Leora had somewhere to go, seemed to be delayed, but eventually left and returned this morning. Dressed the same as each time, not dolled up, just casual, and when she returns she is as normal as can be, and roughly the same amount of time out too. End of. No story.

Malia was content with speaking to her peeps back in Russia on the phone, which she did for a huge amount of time yesterday up till past dawn.

The guest, who i still have an unease about but nevermind, was there to crash overnight. Happy to give him a couch to sleep on and some beer. End of, i see this now.

So in a sense, concerning the first two things, any real change from the last few weekends? No, not really! Those instances were quickly forgotten about, this weekend should be too!

Oh and i think both Aunties had already arrived yesterday, so you'll be in for quiet days overall until later this week!

17 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora had somewhere to go, seemed to be delayed, but eventually left and returned this morning. Dressed the same as each time, not dolled up, just casual, and when she returns she is as normal as can be, and roughly the same amount of time out too. End of. No story.

Malia was content with speaking to her peeps back in Russia on the phone, which she did for a huge amount of time yesterday up till past dawn.

The guest, who i still have an unease about but nevermind, was there to crash overnight. Happy to give him a couch to sleep on and some beer. End of, i see this now.

So in a sense, concerning the first two things, any real change from the last few weekends? No, not really! Those instances were quickly forgotten about, this weekend should be too!

Oh and i think both Aunties had already arrived yesterday, so you'll be in for quiet days overall until later this week!

bring it on with those quiet relaxer days I love it 😁

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Why did you remove your avy slip ? It seemed pretty cool to me.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Why did you remove your avy slip ? It seemed pretty cool to me.

Fucked it up, am fixing it.