Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Moving on from politics, what have our girls been up too?

Leora left several hours ago, Malia is in bed watching stuff. Both our girls have the bastard aunties again for a visit, and have suffered - Malia looks tired (I am sure she has a weak immune system, she always get unwell at this time) and Leora was clutching her tummy this morning from griping pains. That's really that Sir!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora left several hours ago, Malia is in bed watching stuff. Both our girls have the bastard aunties again for a visit, and have suffered - Malia looks tired (I am sure she has a weak immune system, she always get unwell at this time) and Leora was clutching her tummy this morning from griping pains. That's really that Sir!

Malia been talking on the phone. Would you know whom?

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

G'day mate. Other than perhaps being visited by ole mother nature, I really couldn't tell you.

Oh no it's not period time!!!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Has anyone got a theory on "Blue Balls". Is he a friend of Leora's or Malia's?

Both of them, or at least knows both from the old country. He was there simply for a couch to sleep on. That was it, he was in town apparently and so was given somewhere to crash.

Thankfully that was it!!

57 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia been talking on the phone. Would you know whom?

Oh mate, she has made several calls in the last 30 hours which, i am not kidding, have been half that time in length! Really! She is showing homesick signs more. Poor little star 🌟

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Has anyone got a theory on "Blue Balls". Is he a friend of Leora's or Malia's?

It was previously mentioned that he is someone they supposedly knew previously before relocating there. That's all I know about it mate.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Both of them, or at least knows both from the old country. He was there simply for a couch to sleep on. That was it, he was in town apparently and so was given somewhere to crash.

Thankfully that was it!!

Oh mate, she has made several calls in the last 30 hours which, i am not kidding, have been half that time in length! Really! She is showing homesick signs more. Poor little star 🌟

Cheers

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was previously mentioned that he is someone they supposedly knew previously before relocating there. That's all I know about it mate.

Thank you

• Like 1