Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Heard this same nonsense back in the previous apartment. She was gone quite often then too. 7 years and still going strong.

Very true! Short term memory i think it's called!

36 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Wishful thinking but never gonna happen. Almost always in the top view in cams even when nothing is going on. 😂

That’s true, but not when it’s vacant. Watching someone rolled in a blanket in bed isn’t going to draw too many viewers...sorry Malia. All you have to do is look is at RLC Replay - Most Popular Cams over the past 24hrs. Leora and Malia’s apartment had next to zero views out of the Top 100 cams...not very impressive. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If only that were true.

well, doesn't seem it.....Again.

Thursday - You know, that was the only day this week? They actually got spared shit for one full night. 

Just now, NewYorkJoe said:

That’s true, but not when it’s vacant. Watching someone rolled in a blanket in bed isn’t going to draw too many viewers...sorry Malia. All you have to do is look is at RLC Replay - Most Popular Cams over the past 24hrs. Leora and Malia’s apartment had next to zero views out of the Top 100 cams...not very impressive. 

She's gone as much now as she was in the old apartment. You're not the first in seven years to say this. Maybe not in the top cam over a 24 hr period but over seven years she's been in the top more than not.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's gone as much now as she was in the old apartment. You're not the first in seven years to say this. Maybe not in the top cam over a 24 hr period but over seven years she's been in the top more than not.

Come lunchtime or a bit later, music on and a little dance to the mirror as she gets ready, make up, the right clothes, can take an hour altogether. Then off she goes out of the apartment.

And the same thing now happens in Prague. Just as it did back in Russia.

😁

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I give you a little slack seeing I don't know how long you have been watching RLC, but I see you have only been here on cc since April.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, mike r said:

to all good things come to an end, maybe not tomorrow or next week ... but it will come.... besides 7 years has been long.... You will hate me for what I say, but it is reality !

True one day it will end when she decides to end it or RLC shuts down permanently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mike r said:

to all good things come to an end, maybe not tomorrow or next week ... but it will come.... besides 7 years has been long.... You will hate me for what I say, but it is reality !

why are you so negative with everything you write, you are talking about reality but the reality is that she has been attacked for 7 years and has been at the top for 7 years, people get no further than nonsense stories but she answers in deeds

• Like 7