Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Miau miau rawr rawr rawr 🐈 😻 🐱 😻 🐱 🐈

Why all the excitement my feline friend ? Did you happen to eye an attractive female feline somewhere nearby ? 😸

• Haha 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

43 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ok Guys, farewell.

I am leaving the forum. Changes are happening which i do not like the look of, and there has been too much negativity and unwarranted talk about this apartment to read. I joined for good times, and these are now few and far between. And i am most likely cancelling my subscription too, as i can see things different in the apartment too, which are far from enjoyable. So there is no point in being around. It just isn't fun anymore.

Thanks to good people like Jimbo, Pepe, Gag-Her, Xarvaz, Scutus and Harley. And the trolls can be happy that you've helped me make my mind up to an extent.

Take care Guys.

OK...bye. Au revoir!  👋

Your comment reminds me of an (annoying) uncle I have. He’ll stop over unannounced then stays for hours. Finally, when he says he’s going to leave he’ll stand in the foyer and say  “I have one more thing to tell you before I go”. This goes on for another 2 hours.  In me I’m think...leave already! 😒

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Merci de votre commentaire si réaliste   et si moi j'avais écris cela,  certains m'auraient menacé de me censurer 

mais je dois vous dire que je n'ai pas hésité à écrire à RLC pour leur dire combien C’était pénible de payer pour voir une fille filer en fin d’après midi,

renter à 8 heures le lendemain , dormir ou faire semblant jusqu'à 14 heures et déjà se préparer pour filer à nouveau à 17 heures .

Leora n'a plus besoin d'un appartement gratis, et de salaire confortable pour une ou deux branlettes de merde, elle n'a qu'à aller vivre avec  son nouvel intérêt et laisser la place à une autre ..

Amen to that my friend!