Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come over baby,  Whole lot of nonsense goin' on
Yes, I said come over baby,  Baby you can't go wrong
Whole lot of nonsense goin' on

Jerry Lee Lewis?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She or they're not going anywhere until they decide or RLC closes and I don't think that's going to happen for quite some time.

That would be nice. I’m not sure what Leora’s plans are for her future, however I know a lot of women begin to reevaluate their lives when they reach 30 years old. When you are in your early 20’s you think you have all the time in the world to find a career, get married and start a family. Once they turn 30yr the reality of their biological clock sets in and suddenly they acknowledge changes in their life must be made with a greater sense of urgency. I’m sure Leora’s body will look good for many years to come, but as each year passes women’s options of motherhood and a career also diminish. Unless she plans on going back with Paul, I honestly don’t think Leora wants to still be single and still doing this at 35 or 40 years old. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you all have a good evening!  I think i'm going to take my vette out for a much needed drive, the weather is nice and it doesn't look like rain.  hold the fort down Pulo 🙂

Later

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

That would be nice. I’m not sure what Leora’s plans are for her future, however I know a lot of women begin to reevaluate their lives when they reach 30 years old. When you are in your early 20’s you think you have all the time in the world to find a career, get married and start a family. Once they turn 30yr the reality of their biological clock sets in and suddenly they acknowledge changes in their life must be made with a greater sense of urgency. I’m sure Leora’s body will look good for many years to come, but as each year passes women’s options of motherhood and a career also diminish. Unless she plans on going back with Paul, I honestly don’t think Leora wants to still be single and still doing this at 35 or 40 years old. 

I don't expect she'll be around for years to come. What I am saying for the foreseeable future she'll be here of her own doing no matter how much people whine.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2