B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

De toutes les façons, il ne faut pas se faire d'illusions, 

RLC par le biais de Bogdan et Nelly leur ont demandé de s'adapter , de trouver un autre lieu dans la villa

pour qu'eux, RLC,  ils cessent de recevoir des courriers de plaintes pour le rideau descendu 

I think you are absolutely correct Isidore!!  At any rate, I am going to spend my time in a different apartment thread so I will not ruin it for those that are into the drugs and fake ass orgy shows.  Have a good day Isidore!!

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je pense que vous avez absolument raison Isidore !! En tout cas, je vais passer mon temps dans un autre fil d'appartement pour ne pas le gâcher pour ceux qui aiment la drogue et les faux spectacles d'orgie. Bonne journée Isidore !!

Merci Harley et à vous aussi

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

Sometimes I don't understand people, if the girls are in their room all day without doing anything they complain, if they masturbate a lot they complain, if they go out to party they complain, if they hang out in other apartments they complain, today that there is a little bit of life in B4 they complain, I don't like all this situation we have either and that forces us to see the same people for too many months but that's what it is and when there is interaction between the apartments is when the daily routine changes and we can see some fun and if not you just have to check the amount of messages that are written when an external element is introduced like Babi's friend in B1 yesterday. ..

some people just like to complain. no matter what. just don't pay attention to them. one of them michael stephens is leaving sad emojis on my every post. these are just some sad people lol. some of them don't even have a sub, so whatever they write is BS. 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

il y a 7 minutes, omedo a dit :

Precisamente no me refería a las drogas, pero si beben o toman drogas es una cosa que me da igual.

Je comprends votre avis et je le respecte mais moi , je suis contre l'usage des drogues

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

good point. I don't see why they should be doing that now, unless they just need to tick the box. 

They have been absent lately, it was said on the forum
need to perform :biggrin:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dildoshow de Diane y Elettra .. (¿¿Salirás de nuevo esta noche ??) 🙂  

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

buen punto. No veo por qué deberían estar haciendo eso ahora, a menos que solo necesiten marcar la casilla. 

You know, internal RLC code, time spent outside is proportional to the number of times you have to masturbate...🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1