B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so does that mean that every time i read a post and there is profanity and cursing in it, that it's offensive and should be reported?  well, there you go forum, you all better clean up your act and start acting like bluewhiner wants you to act because I'm going to start reporting anyone that uses so much as an ounce of profanity on this childish forum because we don't want to hurt any bleeding heart liberals wittle feelings!!

while i'm at it, I will send a letter to the Admin suggesting he put a disclaimer on the forum for when someone stumbles upon it they will know that this forum is......"This Forum is Rated PG" absolutely no leeway to those that use any type of profanity!!  What a miserable joke of a person you truly are!!

you are just trying to be smart again. the rules doesn't say you can't use profanity and foul language. it's that you can't use it against members and/or participants. if you can't understand the difference, I don't really know what to say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

you are just trying to be smart again. the rules doesn't say you can't use profanity and foul language. it's that you can't use it against members and/or participants. if you can't understand the difference, I don't really know what to say.

I do....you're a freaking joke!!

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

stai solo cercando di essere di nuovo intelligente. le regole non dicono che non puoi usare volgarità e linguaggio volgare. è che non puoi usarlo contro membri e / o partecipanti. se non riesci a capire la differenza, non so davvero cosa dire.

sei il primo ad offendere le persone e poi  non vuoi che ti offendano, stai cercando di prendere posto come moderatore mi pare di aver capito

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

she is a hot wingman lol. it was funny how Lucian fucked her so hard last night, that she could not take any more and told him to stop lol

the same happened when rama was there lol.thats why they go there so alex gets a good shag

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you are the first to offend people and then you don't want them to offend you, you are trying to take a seat as moderator I think I understand

no, I just asked a question, to see if the rules has changed and it's now ok to call members/participants names. if I was a moderator I would take swift action, but unfortunately I am just a powerless member 😂