B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't know what the status is of Leora's and Paul's relationship, yet you are going to slander her anyway.  That's the mentality of this forum lately!!

You don't know the status of the people you criticize every day either, but that doesn't stop you from speculating a lot of things about them

why would it be forbidden to do it with Leora?

So in the end, you have the same mentality as the rest of the forum and it is you who opened Pandora's box

Assume and be a man 😁

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mi punto es que no lo saben, independientemente de si lo leyeron o no, es pura especulación a lo que algunos de ustedes tienen derecho en este foro, pero yo, por otro lado, no. ¿De qué trata un foro de profesionales del sexo cuando pasan tanto tiempo fuera de la vista como lo hacen en él, sin especulaciones? ¡Es un foro aburrido para niños como bluewhiner!

Of course I don't know, just as you have no idea what happens when these people leave the apartment and yet you speculate.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My point is, is that you don't know so regardless if you read it or not it's pure speculation which some of you are entitled to on this forum but I on the other hand am not.  What's a forum of sex workers about when they spend as much time out of sight as they do in it, without speculation?  It's a boring ass forum for kids like bluewhiner!

the difference is some people are the paid members of RLC and are actually watching them, you on the other hand only make thing up based on your imagination 😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You don't know the status of the people you criticize every day either, but that doesn't stop you from speculating a lot of things about them

why would it be forbidden to do it with Leora?

So in the end, you have the same mentality as the rest of the forum and it is you who opened Pandora's box

Assume and be a man 😁

LOL typical response from you...I expected nothing less!  The difference is, is that I live in the real world and not some fantasy world where people like you will stop at nothing trying to justify the exorbitant amount of money they spend each month on a bunch of lazy, dazed, and confused sex workers who have absolutely zero "0" to offer society!!  You continue to preach to the choir Moos!!

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

Of course I don't know, just as you have no idea what happens when these people leave the apartment and yet you speculate.

ahhh but not all of my comments are based off speculation.  i am sharper than any knife you have in your possession!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ahhh pero no todos mis comentarios están basados en especulaciones. ¡Soy más afilado que cualquier cuchillo que tengas en tu poder!

Let's just say...99%...🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm done with you people lacking the sense to realize how jacked up RLC is, but it's through fortitude that you all march on!!  So, with that being said...enjoy the rest of the lame ass show B4 is presenting to you!!  I'm out!

Close the door behind you 😂

• Haha 5