Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, domi500 said:

Ich glaub dir haben sie die augen Verbunden , oder ist mitlerweile ein scheiss Tediebär ein Qualla !!! Bleibt doch einfach mal bei der REALITÄT , ihr naifen PENSIONÄRE !!!!

thank you, you gave me an excuse to finally ignore you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Aussie 🐨

how is australia 

🐈

Not great here in Melbourne, Victoria, COVID19 is in the second wave here and the government is doing thier best to bring it under control.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I no hablo what ever they're trying to say. It's mostly jiberrish.

There abuse is getting out of hand and I've never seen it this bad. The Mod's don't have any powers or happy to see members getting attacked by them. When was the last time a Troll was brought into line here?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, domi500 said:

Bitte Bitte RLC wenn MALIA es sich wünscht bei eusch zu bleiben , dann hat sie das GROSSE SCHLAFZIMMER verdint !!! Schmeist LEORA mit samt ihren TROPEHEN in die BESENKAMMER wenn ihr sie nicht zurück nach SIEBIRIEN geschickt beckommt !!!! Tut einmal das Rischtige !!!

Sorry RLC is not taking anymore request this year, but Thank you for your concern. We here here at RLC headquarters strive every day to bring you more than one apartment to watch.

Thank you for your monetary support and thank you for flying ✈ with RLC today.

hip hop GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There abuse is getting out of hand and I've never seen it this bad. The Mod's don't have any powers or happy to see members getting attacked by them. When was the last time a Troll was brought into line here?

Long time. It's the same ones everytime too. We just get told to ignore them. It's makes it so others don't want to participate on the forum. You would think you would want more participants not less, but what do I know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

see you later 

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

🐈😴

Goodnight pulo 🤗

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It doesn't help when you have a mod or two joining them from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Long time. It's the same ones everytime too. We just get told to ignore them. It's makes it so others don't want to participate on the forum. You would think you would want more participants not less, but what do I know.

Honestly it's time for a crackdown or at least the Mod's give them a copy of the rules.

• Like 2