Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, domi500 said:

All come a little bit when cov19 spreads, go buy clothes and stop them immediately from the shop !!!! Somehow unhigienic, I wash my first who knows how vile people who have already chamfered and tried on !!!! On the other hand, the new LOVER from Leora can look forward to the day when it has to pay for its life THE INNKEEPER EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE !!! She lives a LUXURIOUS STYL when I see what she masturbates for 1 time for a reward !!! Dear Malia, I hope that you also READ and make a couple of THOUGHTS about your fee and hope that she won't EXPLOIT you as I already know, she is not a good GIRLFRIEND for you !!! She is an EGOIST !!!

You must be realy,realy stupid if you think that Malia isn´t get ger share of money they earn.The fact that she isn´t buying so musch as Leora does maybe is because she´s saving it to have when she goes back

to Russia And yes,Leora buys alot of expensive stuff because she can and she´s worth it.I´ve asked ones before why you are here if you don´t like to look at Leora,but you didn´t respond.I think you should go somewhere else

where you can vomit out your insulting words about Leora,calling here a whore and other things..

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, domi500 said:

Alles ein Bischen kommich wo doch cov19 sich ausbreitet , Kleider Kaufen gehen und sie aus dem Geschäft sofort anzubehalten !!!! Irgendwie unhigienisch , ich Wasche meine zuerst wer weis wievile Leute die  schon Angefast haben und Anprobiert !!!! Zum anderen kann der neue LOVER von Leora sich freuen auf denn Tag wo er ihr Leben Bezahlen muss !!! DAS WIRT TEUER TEUER !!! Sie Lebt escht einen LUXERIEUSEN STYL wenn ich sehe was sie für 1 mal MASTURBIEREN für eine Belohnung sich nimt!!! Liebe Malia ich hoffe das du auch das LIEST und dir ein Paar GEDANKEN machst über dein Honorar und Hoffe inigst das sie dich nicht AUSBEUTET da ich es schon mal erwente , sie ist keine gute FREUNDIN für dich !!! Sie ist ein EGOIST !!!

Ich sehe, dass du immer noch erbärmliche Aussagen in einem dummen Versuch postest, ein Troll zu sein

• Like 6