Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

Its interesting that Leora was away all weekend and when she comes home she does a bate for the viewers, and then leaves again. I think the bate was just to keep the bonus money coming in. I would like to see a new girl participant that would give Leora some serious competition, because now she does not have any real competition. I can understand why some people on this forum think Leora has become predictable, and I feel the same way. Imo I think Malia will stay until sometime in the fall and then go home, and if I am right it will be interesting to see what happens with Leora then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well Pulo there we go again 😉

It is situation normal for the group of "protesters" to never be happy. They are not happy when she is there. Because they are not satisfied with what either of the tenants do, separately , or together.

Mumbling about fake shows etc. But then they are not happy either, if Leora and Malia are not in the apartment. 

There is an old old saying that applies to this group of individuals  which fits to a T. That being " Misery loves company".

However it is a shame that they have chosen this forum for their meeting place. Which is illogical, in my opinion.😏

It would make more sense for them to go as an organized group to the RLC corporate office. If they really want a change made.

But no, that just might possibly put them out of their " self inflicted misery" !!  😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1