Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

11 hours ago, scutus said:

Their master plan to keep the miserable ones, in their misery !! 😁

Leora is no longer keeping me in her misery because I cancelled my Premium subscription on Friday. When I did I explained to RLC my disappointment with a particular tenant along with the reasons why. For those of you morons who are still holding out hope to see if anything exciting develops between Leora and Malia, I wouldn’t hold your breath. It’s become more evident she is using RLC subscribers as her sugar daddy but without providing the perks. I will continue to check this forum to see how many others follow in my footsteps. See ya! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora is no longer keeping me in her misery because I cancelled my Premium subscription on Friday. When I did I explained to RLC my disappointment with a particular tenant along with the reasons why. For those of you morons who are still holding out hope to see if anything exciting develops between Leora and Malia, I wouldn’t hold your breath. It’s become more evident she is using RLC subscribers as her sugar daddy but without providing the perks. I will continue to check this forum to see how many others follow in my footsteps. See ya! 

You sound like a broken record everytime you comment. You might take the money you're saving and have that checked out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You sound like a broken record everytime you comment. You might take the money you're saving and have that checked out.

You are absolutely correct and many others have made the exact same comments because the quality of her apartment has dramatically diminished over the past 4 months. The good news is that I no longer have to express my disappointment with her because in 4 more days my membership is finished since I chose to no longer renew it. Take care!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

you sound like someone obsessed with Leora, if you keep coming here to watch people get out of RLC it just gets worse, this is not to attack you but people can get health problems in this kind of situation

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it was a quiet night on the forum 

🐈

yes if they first scream that Leora is going to be out all night because she masturbated, and then she stays cozy with Malia that night they better not say anything more

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1