Everyone have a great happy night 

Everyone have a great happy day 

🌃☀️

We are a big family 

leora and Malia 

👸🌟

🐈

• Like 3

I have no problem with Malia being there. I don't see her as hindrance but as a pleasant addition. I'm not into Malia by herself, but she brings something more to the table when they are together. I'm ok with things the way they are between them. I enjoy watching Leora continually grow and experience life and not be tied down to someone who held her back. Leaving Russia and Paul was the best thing she ever could of done.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I have no problem with Malia being there. I don't see her as hindrance but as a pleasant addition. I'm not into Malia by herself, but she brings something more to the table when they are together. I'm ok with things the way they are between them. I enjoy watching Leora continually grow and experience life and not be tied down to someone who held her back. Leaving Russia and Paul was the best thing she ever could of done.

TRUE!! Leora has been experiencing new things in the last three months, both in and out of the apartment. Malia has brought the place to life at times. The sheer amount of times they have DOMINATED replay views are testament to this. Whenever they are together, they are top thumbs. And Leora knows this. But her life now has someone else there, so she now has a dilemma to handle. At the moment it's balancing out just fine, however....Should that take a step further, then Malia gets caught up in the middle - Through no fault of her own. There is no other way to look at it. Because there IS no there other way. She would be rotting away, alone, knowing that the place she hangs out in at night has been taken by someone else - Literally. And it would have been. So even though i adore her to bits, she's my favourite, i could not stand seeing her in that way, especially after what she has done. So the ONLY way would be for her to go home. It's the only way a new situation for Leora could possibly work. I really hate to say it but it's true.

And what new things she has awoken in Leora too, easy to forget Malia has been responsible for that too.

48 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh yes of course Malia did it again

I have made no secret of my views surrounding Malia's presence in Leora's apartment (remember she was there first) and nothing against Malia personally, except she doesn't give Leora a lot of space.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2