Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

Now somebody tell me I've got it all wrong, Malia was stripped down to just a T-shirt and on Leora's bed before Leora had even got undressed, now Leora wants to get down to the job in hand, and all Malia can do is stay on Leora's bed looking at her phone when she could quite easily do that in her own room, Leora is part to blame she should be telling Malia to get out 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Now somebody tell me I've got it all wrong, Malia was stripped down to just a T-shirt and on Leora's bed before Leora had even got undressed, now Leora wants to get down to the job in hand, and all Malia can do is stay on Leora's bed looking at her phone when she could quite easily do that in her own room, Leora is part to blame she should be telling Malia to get out 

what is that nagging good for ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'd imagine Malia is in there because Leora has said to be so! And she wasn't getting down to anything but messaging.

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

leora is on her own in her bedroom for about 11-12 hours everyday except weekends. Plenty of time for her to bate ,  she bates next to malia  no problem,   so if she wanted she could go in living room or  bathroom whenever she wanted ,  malia would understand..  

Also malia was going massage 3 times a week for 2 hours at a time , while leora was on her own in apartment  for this 4 week course  she only bated twice.  

tonight she called malia into her room to talk about the new nail salon they are thinking of trying..   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

leora is on her own in her bedroom for about 11-12 hours everyday except weekends. Plenty of time for her to bate ,  she bates next to malia  no problem,   so if she wanted she could go in living room or  bathroom whenever she wanted ,  malia would understand..  

Also malia was going massage 3 times a week for 2 hours at a time , while leora was on her own in apartment  for this 4 week course  she only bated twice.  

tonight she called malia into her room to talk about the new nail salon they are thinking of trying..   

It's nine days since she has done anything in the apartment, that's a simple fact. Hardly been stuck for time if she wanted to?