Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

Although this thread was created for and is designated a chat thread for L&M, I can just imagine what get's thought of by one or the other or perhaps maybe even the both of them, when one of, if not the both of them, check this thread at times just to see what has been getting mentioned concerning one or the other or both of them. Especially when it's noticed and seen that their every little move or facet of being at that apartment including every exit or arrival time, and even every move from room to room and even a good bit of what occurs there is constantly being mentioned and put out here. I can imagine that they really do appreciate it alot and are surprised at times that there doesn't even ever seem to be any break in any of it, especially by some in particular. I'm certain as well that it has an affect on what decisions are made as far as what occurs or doesn't occur there at times as well. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although this thread was created for and is designated a chat thread for L&M, I can just imagine what get's thought of by one or the other or perhaps maybe even the both of them when one of, if not the both of them, check this thread at times just to see what has been getting mentioned concerning one or the other or both of them, especially when it's noticed and seen that their every little move or facet of being at that apartment including every exit or arrival time, and even every move from room to room and even a good bit of what occurs there is constantly being mentioned and put out here. I can imagine that they really do appreciate it alot and are surprised at times that there doesn't even ever seem to be any break in any of it. I'm certain as well that it has an affect on what decisions are made as far as what occurs or doesn't occur there at times as well. 

I truly believe that once they see that the check has cleared the bank, or has been properly deposited into the account, and seeing the great amount of attention when they are only watching a video, or sitting down eating, or just sitting down smoking, they are probably saying to them self  'life is good'

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1