Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although it cannot be certain that anything happened to cause any discomfort between the two friends, because only they truly know, if any possibility exists that may have, and if so, that possibility may involve what was noticed that had been mentioned in this thread of the forum or heard elsewhere by one of the two friends, to have caused that friend to say some things about or to the other friend, it would not be any bad idea for that friend to consider what their friendship really means to her, and try not to let what may get mentioned elsewhere bother her to any point of affecting what their friendship really means to her.

if you live with someone it is inevitable that small irritations arise, Leora made those comments after she was pissed off about something else, you just discuss things together and then it's okay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if you live with someone it is inevitable that small irritations arise, Leora made those comments after she was pissed off about something else, you just discuss things together and then it's okay

I understand those type of situations. I did not mention that either of them made any comments at all, only speculated as to such because if any actually did occur, it's something they may have rather not been publicized imo and I, myself did not witness anything first hand. Of course I'm certain I could have went back to check just to see if it was not too far back, but I saw no need to. I will pm you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I understand those type of situations. I did not mention that either made any comments at all, only speculated as to such because if any actually did occur, it's something they may have rather not been publicized imo and I, myself did not witness anything. Of course I'm certain I could have went back to check just to see if it was not too far back, but I saw no need to. I will pm you.

yes I understand that, I have not seen any comments from you about this

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A quanto pare ho perso la scommessa. Sono le 16:23 e ancora Leora è in casa. 

Ci regaleranno uno spettacolo prima di cena? 

I don't think so .. if she still goes out she can do everything again, but the predictable Leora has become a bit unpredictable ... lucky for us

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3