Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can remember a time when Leora was excited and happy when she planned to go to her boyfriend but I have been missing that for a while

Maybe just getting more used to a certain situation and not revealing as much emotions concerning it.

After Malia first arrived, I will admit that I was not the most enthusiastic observer that thought the dynamics of the residence would have changed for the better. At first for awhile, it seemed that may have not been in the cards so to speak. Then after awhile of noticing how well the friends seemed to get along and eventually how wonderful some of the interactions between the two were, it did have a positive affect on my enthusiasm level. Since around the middle of last month, Malia's time there had reached six months at the residence with her friend and with the project. If she only had a six month visa, and could not return then because of travel restrictions, and did not manage to change or extend the six month visa to a one year visa, and if the travel restrictions have been now removed or soon to be removed, then our dear Malia may very well soon be leaving to return to where she had came from. Of course that is alot of if's and is at this point only speculations, but I certainly hope that the friendship of the two is certainly celebrated in some special ways and interactions between the two friends before her departure. Especially if considering that if any of this turns out to be actuality, that they may very well not know when they may get any chance to see each other again. Just my thoughts on some potential situations.