Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

If Leora had trouble dealing with the katydid in the bathroom. 

She would be well advised to stay out of Malia's room !

Based on the size of the shadow on the curtain. 00:43:05  😉  As seen from the balcony cam !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mike r said:

maybe Slipper Guyquad went to meet Malia to go on a date..... thats maybe why he left here so suddenly .....😄

I think he just got frustrated to a point that a recent occasion on the balcony really got under his skin for whatever reason. Perhaps because of what's been mentioned at times concerning Malia, of which a good bit of he did not agree with, and some of which neither have I. I also think something strange has been in the air there concerning our dear Malia over the last couple of days. My guess, is that we may not be seeing much more of our dear Malia and that her departure time may be getting near, and in the near future. If so, certainly she would know that and may be having some time out before that times arrives. Also if so, there may be very few, if any more significantly interesting interactions between the two friends before that time arrives as well.

• Like 3

Huh...my dearest Queen. I have just noticed! Dang, hehe!

These guys are just so funny, you know that by now, I guess.

Would say to you in a more direct way if there was one, anyway - tnx, you have made my day (ok, an evening) after R, hehe.

Am very happy, I must say. And will stay happy with you (with less eyelashes or opening them (you know what) more). 😉

None of my bussiness, but - why are you hiding your little rose of behind?

Cheers and kiss! 🙂

• Confused 1