Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

Malia is really a quite attractive woman who happens to be modest, soft-spoken, and somewhat tentative at times. She's seemed to have been changing some in relation to gaining more self confidence in herself since she's been there, and she really should have. Because she is a really nice and attractive woman.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, gogism said:

I would like (publicly) to ask the person that is confused about every post I make to - just skip it and doesn't bother -  or - to try harder to understand what I'd like to say, hehe. 😉 -

You do yourself an injustice(publicly) saying only one person..

Are you giving points out to the winner who understands you more.. I'm in...put me down I will have a go..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gogism said:

My dear jimbo - you have provoked, I have stated my mind. I thought for a moment that you would be among the others. But, ofc - only you would know about it, hehe. 😉

What others would that be pray tell. 

Provoked! What have I provoked, I put a simple hypothesis to the forum and invited answers....Hardly provocation, I leave the provocation to someone like you.

But of course you have a track record of seeing things that are never there haven't you..

I will now cease this conversation with you....So provoke to your hearts content, it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes..🙉🙈

Toodles!!

• Like 4