Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

1 hour ago, brian smith said:

Yes  "Someone" that well known creator of made up references on this forum..

He is full of Rumour and made up contrives but you try to get the facts out of him ...

I don't recall who mentioned it here at the time, but I myself was observing her by cam while she was video chatting with someone who could be barely overheard shortly a few times and it did sound like his voice, and I also had heard a dog barking and thought of it as possibly being her's, and shortly afterwards noticed that someone had commented in a post here that they had saw that it was both of them. It was within the last couple of weeks or so, I'm sure if anyone really wanted to go back to hunt for the post they could and should be able to find it. 

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't recall who mentioned it here at the time, but I myself was observing her by cam while she was video chatting with someone who could be barely overheard shortly a few times and it did sound like his voice and also I had heard a dog barking and thought of it possibly being her's and shortly afterwards, noticed that someone had commented in a post that they could see it was. It was within the last couple of weeks or so, I'm sure if anyone really wanted to go back to hunt for the post they could and should find it. 

I think it was slipperyguysquad that said it a couple days ago when the girls was in Leora´s bed.I think he said he saw it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it was slipperyguysquad that said it a couple days ago when the girls was in Leora´s bed.I think he said he saw it.

Now that you have mentioned it, it seems like it was slip and that it was that recent. Thanks mc56. 👌

• Like 1