Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

44 minutes ago, gogism said:

- My dear nic - that half of page you wrote you can so easily have put in one sentence that doesn't give you a peace - Will they ever do it together?!? It would be so easier for all of us to resd, hehe. 😉

- My dear nic, jimbo and pepe - shame on you all! One appartement with a gay couple would bother you??? C'mon! Chill out. We have that already. Ups - they're girls, hmmm... 😉

Cheers! 😉

No my friend, I could not have summarized those comments in a statement or question such as or similar to what you mentioned. One of the points I attempted to express, was that because of some of the changes coming soon there, the changes will likely affect any likelyhood or possibility of any further interactions between the two friends to minimal, if at all.

As far as your other reference, a woman with a woman is one thing, which imo, there is nothing wrong or immoral with. A man with a man is certainly another thing of which I cannot agree with. Besides, I've never denied being part lesbian myself. 🙂        

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, brian smith said:

You do yourself an injustice(publicly) saying only one person..

Are you giving points out to the winner who understands you more.. I'm in...put me down I will have a go..

I do believe he is referring to the cretin who joined on July 25, has contributed nothing at all, and the imbecile he/she is either laughs or is confused or even sometimes sad at certain peoples remarks.....A very sad soul who has my sypathy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I do believe he is referring to the cretin who joined on July 25, has contributed nothing at all, and the imbecile he/she is either laughs or is confused or even sometimes sad at certain peoples remarks.....A very sad soul who has my sypathy.

I do believe that the profile of this person you refer to is sometimes referred to as a Genius...History tells you there have been many that would fit the bill...

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you girls  

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

Would you be referring to the lovely Malia and some lovely invisible girl sitting next to her my feline friend ? I always heard some animals have extra senses to notice such things. Meow. 😸

• Like 1