And Malia 🌟 too 

The most important thing is that leora and Malia 

Be happy with joy 

Two beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia 

👸💞🌟

🐈😘

3 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

In English, because this is an English forum: 'You are not well in the head, she is followed 24/7 when in house, the only thing you cannot see her do is taking a dump. She has the right to go outside. Don't be a jerk

She usually does not leave for extended periods that include most of, if not all of, a night or longer during the week, although there have been a few occasions when it has occurred on week nights during the week as well. Although she usually is there during the week, and they both spend some times at the apartment during those times, they also both spend quite a bit of times away from the apartment during the days of the weekday times as well.

There is certainly nothing wrong with any of the project participants leaving their apartments to spend some times away from their apartments to do other things in their lives. Like anyone else, they need to leave their residences to take care of other matters of everyday living, and at times, just to get away from their residences for awhile to do other things for leisure to enjoy themselves.

A night here or there, or perhaps even a half to a whole weekend every so often is one thing, and should not be considered as there being anything wrong with and should perhaps be considered normal. 

A night here or there, and a half to a whole weekend every weekend is certainly another thing, that's likely not considered by many to be so considerate of any participant of rlc that may do, or does do such at any of the residences.  

Especially if taking into consideration that all of the participants of rlc are provided with free places to live and are given what is basically free money in the form of cost of living subsistence allowances just to live at the residences.

Anyone who has ever been involved with rlc knows where the money ultimately comes from, and that is from subscribers, and without the subscribers, there would be no rlc project, and would therefore be no tenant participants who are afforded those type of lifestyles because of such.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Leora leaves the apartment on weekends, it's all for our good, so that we can rest our eyes and have a normal life without looking at RLC, she does it for our good ... people are very ungrateful ... hahaha

Lol. Hello braul. Yeah, she does it for all of our own good alright. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Raul 

Hora 

Mañana 🌤️ ☀️

Cuarto 🌧️ 🌦️

🐈

Pulo thanks, I like that weather, now I'm 38 degrees ... I'm dying of heat .. hahaha, I'm going to Ericeira, to surf .. hahaha, in my life I have climbed a board .. hahaha, I'm going to have more body blows, just like Leora when she comes back on Mondays ... hahaha

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

buenas vacaciones raul y novia 

Disfruta de las olas 🌊

🐈

hahaha ... Pulo .... with my girlfriend I've already been on vacation ... now I'm going with a surfer friend,
6 days of surfing and 6 crazy nights of fun in Lisbon's Bairro Alto ... hahaha

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Sure, she always looks out for her fans,
Nick, this is a job, 5 days work, 2 days off, it's the law .. hahaha

Yeah right my friend, if you believe so. Just like when you are not actually at work somewhere and are at home relaxxing and taking it easy some while not at work, and just basically living your life at home, being at home is just another job for you after all...isn't it. 😏