Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sí, claro, amigo mío, si lo cree. Al igual que cuando no estás en el trabajo en algún lugar y estás en casa relajándote y tomándote las cosas con calma mientras no estás en el trabajo, y básicamente viviendo tu vida en casa, estar en casa es solo otro trabajo para ti después de todo ... no es ' t es. 😏

Nick, that's called telework ... hahaha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Pulo tell Leora to watch the movie (Meet Joe Black) ..... it's by brad Pitt .. hahaha

I just watched it again for around the 3rd or 4th time a few days ago. I liked watching my friend braul play the part of the angel of death in the movie. 😏

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lo volví a ver por tercera o cuarta vez hace unos días. Me gustó ver a mi amigo braul interpretar el papel del ángel de la muerte en la película. 😏

hahaha, I personally like that movie .... I am the ideal to play the angel of death .... hahaha ...
I really liked that expression, nick.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha, I personally like that movie .... I am the ideal to play the angel of death .... hahaha ...
I really liked that expression, nick.

Yes, it was a pretty good movie, and stop being so modest, you played your part well braul my friend. 😉

• Like 1