Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

1 hour ago, John the Baptist said:

I'm quite sure that anything Leora does has been in accordance with the agreements she has with RLC. She wouldn't have lasted as long as she did without that.

We can bicker and argue all we want, but Leora does as she wants. And I'm happy for it.

I didn't consider it that we were arguing John, only perhaps debating our understanding of one another's comments, and potential differences of opinions. I made no implication that she may have not been in compliance with her contract terms by expressing that it may very well be expected by rlc that any of the participants be courteous enough to contact them to let them know if they expect to be away from any of the residences for more than 24 hours, and if so when, and for how long they may expect to be. She evidently does seem to do what she wants, when she wants, that's for sure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I didn't consider it that we were arguing John, only perhaps debating our understanding of one another's comments, and potential differences of opinions. She evidently does seem to do what she wants, when she wants, that's for sure.

Not everyone will agree with me I'm sure, but she knows the value of her assets, and so does RLC...She has a certain charismatic charm which most others do not have....But she also usually fully compensates us for any prolonged absence...Unless of course we have caused the absence by pissing her off. Just my contribution !

• Like 7

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not everyone will agree with me I'm sure, but she knows the value of her assets, and so does RLC...She has a certain charismatic charm which most others do not have....But she also usually fully compensates us for any prolonged absence...Unless of course we have caused the absence by pissing her off. Just my contribution !

Well obviously I cannot answer for any others, but I for one agree jimbo. Perhaps that may very well be why she may be afforded certain privileges or considerations that others may not as well.

• Like 4