Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Dog

since jojo has been slacking off so much, we should set up designated cam watchers, since jojo likes gia he can solely focus on recording them, and get some one for lina and noras cams.  and no more people saying they dont make vids, just make them, who wants to try and stare at a pic and figure out what is happening, this isnt 1903 its 2013 and pics dont cut it with all the technology at our hands, now proceed!

since jojo has been slacking off so much, we should set up designated cam watchers, since jojo likes gia he can solely focus on recording them, and get some one for lina and noras cams.  and no more people saying they dont make vids, just make them, who wants to try and stare at a pic and figure out what is happening, this isnt 1903 its 2013 and pics dont cut it with all the technology at our hands, now proceed!

Perhaps YOU should consider being one of those cam watchers, eh?  I designate YOU to be the one to watch Lina and Mark...okay?

Oh...what's that?  You are not a subscriber?  You are willing to depend upon the good graces of subscribers who might record a video or two?

Well...cry me a river, dude.

Well, since you're the "Big Dog", YOU can pony up and watch the cams and make the videos.

No one here is your personal assistant. If JoJo wants to focus on Gia, who the hell are you to comment otherwise? And I personally do not capture videos because 1) I don't own a Windows PC to download all the software required to do it, and 2) Even if I did, I still wouldn't download the software to do it.

My guess is that you don't even subscribe to RLC. And you're bitching because no one is posting videos for your cheap ass to watch for free. Too bad, so sad.

Now proceed!

Hey Big Dog... Mark & Lina are getting it on right now in the living room... hope you're recording!!!

I hope so, too.

After all, I made him the designated Lina & Mark watcher.  ;D

On another note...I won't bother to record this because of crappy camera feed quality.